Universal Virus Sniffer (uVS) 3.72 | 2.60 MB[/B]
Universal Virus Sniffer is a powerful antivirus removal tool designed to ease the process of detecting and eliminating unknown viruses, rootkits, and bootkits.
Key Features of "Universal Virus Sniffer":
• The three basic modes: work with active, inactive, remote systems.
• Working with the registry in three modes: remove links to viruses, troubleshooting after treatment of antivirus.
• Creating images autorun. (Eg for remote assistant).
• The fourth mode of operation: cimulyatsiya work in the virtual system, based on its image.
• Unique set of filters and a built-in analyzer for the rapid detection of unknown piece of code claimed.
• Maintain user database of viruses, automatic extraction of signatures of executable files (including protected)
• Automatic detection of active virus file and withdraw their signatures.
• Detection and easy removal of any file rootkits [file checking + check digit. signatures on a clean system]
• Ability to use the catalog external digital signatures (CatRoot) inactive system (including in the WinPE 2.x-3.x)
• The discovery of hidden DLL in the address space of the process.
• Immune (to the Neck. Types of block.) StartUp module cleaning system before starting uVS. ( StartF )
• Detection of latent infection MBR, Boot sector and downloaders Windows. [File checking]
• Convenient restoration of damaged / missing files from distribution Windows.
• Backup the registry with its defragmentation and recovery.
• Identify executable file streams.
• Virtualization registry.
What's new in Universal Virus Sniffer 3.72:
November 23rd, 2011
• Now you can make bootable USB flash drive or bootable CD/DVD ISO. (File->Create bootable USB flash/iso [dism.exe + WAIK])
New items in "Signature/Hash" menu:
• "Check all unverified KNOWN files on VirusTotal.com"
• "Check all unverified KNOWN files on virusscan.Jotti.com"
• virusscan.Jotti.com file upload support. (ESC to abort)
• View loader contents (see context menu of loader).
New tweak #24:
• Restore Group Policy keys [HKLM, registry backup]
• Registry backup required for this operation.
New startup key for start.exe:
• /t - start and open execute script dialog (script.cmd included)
• SystemExplorer.net support.
• New item "Advanced->Select path to STORE..."
New parameter in the settings.ini:
• ; Disable sound.
• bMute (0 default)
• Minor bugfix.